Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It Only Took One Week To Sell Me On Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner!


The Good: Incredible aroma, Truly revitalizes hair, Easy to use, Good ingredients (cone free)
The Bad: Comparatively expensive.
The Basics: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is pricey, but it actually works on all its promised fronts!


I have been away from home for over a week now and when I went on the road, my hair was unfortunately damaged. My wife encouraged me to try Just For Men ControlGX Grey Reducing Shampoo (reviewed here!), pretty much just for the review benefits, not because she disliked my greys. Unfortunately, it stripped my hair and left it very dry and brittle. So, I've been working on getting my hair back to lustrous, manageable and good-looking. Arguably, the most useful tool I have yet found in that pursuit is Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner.

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is a minty hair conditioner that is expensive. It's $12 for a 16 oz. bottle. The thing is, the fact that it works so well makes it worth the price. But that's the only real strike against Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner!

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is a blend of peppermint, tea tree and eucalyptus botanicals. The conditioner comes in an translucent bottle with the 16 fl. oz. being spread upward - this is a tall bottle, which is great for shorter fingers and makes it very easy to use in the shower when one's fingers and the bottle are wet. The Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is itself an opaque white cream (it's not particularly fluid) that truly needs to be squeezed out to get access to it.

I am a huge fan of products that play off my senses to transform mundane experiences - like showering and conditioning one's hair - into an event. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner does just that. The scent is strongly of peppermint and it is great in the morning to wake one up and actually reinvigorate the user. The scent is strong, but not overbearing and it endures in the hair for several hours after use, which I like and is an added benefit as far as I am concerned. But it makes every use both a cooling contrast to the hot showers I take and an experience that perks me up each time. It's like being inside a mint sundae!

What impressed me more than the smell was how impressively the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner functions. Over the past week of daily use, my hair has gone from dry, static charged and easy to break to stronger, manageable and not at all dry. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner cannot take all the credit - I have also been using Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream (reviewed here!). But it is the scent of the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner that endures in my hair and I have noticed an acceleration of healing for my hair that was not present with the Leave-In Cream alone or other conditioners. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner actually works to revitalize hair effectively!

The Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle has great ingredients. The conditioner is cone-free and uses almost-exclusively certified organic ingredients. This is an ethically-produced, highly-functional conditioner that does what it promises while giving an awesome boost to the energy level when one uses it.

It is hard to ask more from Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner . . . except that, perhaps, it get put on sale!

For other conditioners, please check out my reviews of:
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner
OGX Gravity-Defying & Hydration + O2 Conditioner
Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque w/Baobab Protein & Apple Cider Vinegar

9/10

For other health and beauty products, please check out my Health And Beauty Review Index Page!

© 2017 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.
| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment